Monday, September 21, 2009

Coach Bri...yayy!!



OK, so most of you probably don't know that i like soccer...haha joke...i talk about it constantly!! I LOVE IT!! and recently i started coaching it!! and i love it! its amazing, i am considered "coach Bri" and i help with the U10 soccer team at the y, its amazing, (sorry I've only blogged about soccer lately, but that's all that is happening in my life at this point!LOL) anyways, i know it's early, but i am tired.....don't be laughing yet.....i had to type out the definition (that had to be looked up btw) to 36 words for my health project thingy, and seriously....some of the words, "Microsoft word 07" didn't "recognize"! so that should tell you something...we're talking BIG words that make NO sense...well to me anyways!! but anyways....before i get to crazy....I'll stop this post, bcuz when i say i want to get ready for bed....that means in about a half an hour I'll think about brushing my teeth, and then MAYBE getting into bed..LOL!!




No comments: