Friday, April 4, 2008

*HEY*



I just filled an order for "Brianna's Kitchen"for, 2 loaves of white bread, 1 doz Choclate-chip cookies, and... as you can see 1 batch of brownies, I am pretty proud of myself.

__________________________________

I had the opportunity yesterday to go to a "Good News Club" with one of my friends, It was great! there were a lot of kids and I think it is always so encouraging when you have a good turn out at clubs.

I had a fantastic time and I hope I can go again.

I look forward to doing CYIA this year I have heard all kinds of good stuff about it and i am so excited about being able to be more involved with kids over the summer and just having a good time.

thoughts...

As I was doing my Bible reading a a few days ago, I was reminded that God ALWAYS keeps His promises, and when God told the Israelites that if they put blood on there doorpost's the Death Angel would not kill their firstborns, the angel didn't, and when God told them He would take them to the promise land, even when there were obstacles in the way, God took care of them and got them there safely.

1 peter 5:7

Cast all your cares upon HIm for he cares for you.

1 comment:

rachellechaseblog said...

yummy!! i wish i could have one of those brownies right now!!