Monday, April 21, 2008

**I AM SO BLESSED**






I am so blessed to have FANTASTIC family and friends!!
Me and my one of my best friends Emily(top) have so much fun together and are enjoying serving the Lord together in AWANA!! (not to mention going nuts at youth group!!)
My FANTASTIC Auntie Mel!! She is such a sweet person, and I am so proud to call her my auntie Mel!!
Auntie Shelly is the ULTIMATE bargain shopper...not to mention a tie with my auntie mel!! They are so fun, funny, sweet,loving and I love watching movies with her!!!
And last but not least...JENNIFER she is so sweet, and I look forward to teaching 5-day clubs with her!! she is so AWSOME and loves the Lord, and I am proud that she is my friend!
Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

No comments: