Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another year of school has started...


SOOOO....We started school Tuesday, (I still don't know how my mom can homeschool 5 kids!!) And it is going good...so far. I', in 8th grade, and... well, lets just say I CAN'T STAND MATH!!! I'm pretty good at English, but when it comes to anything numbers...FORGET IT!!! I'm glad i have a mom who is willing to help me!! the thing i like about being homecshooled is the fact that i can crash WHEREVER i want spread myself up, (and today i even had music on) and yes i DO learn stuff!!
\
YES I'M HOMESCHOOLED,
YES I'M SOCIALIZED,
AND YES I DID MY SCHOOLWORK TODAY!!!!=)

2 comments:

Hi, My name is Angela :) said...

I agree, numbers aren't my thing, at all either. We started last week, it's going pretty well so far. I love listening to music while i do my school work, it actually helps me consentrate, i think. -ttyl

Hi, My name is Angela :) said...

Hey, did u dye your hair? i thought maybe u did, i don't knwo though. ttyl -Angelee