Sunday, September 28, 2008

Now what?


ummm... our computer is on deaths doorstep!! And all our pix are on it! so you'll just have to read what goes on in my life! UUGGGHHH!!! I am sick too...(are you sure computer viruses are not contagious??)! i absolutely HATE being sick!! My throat is so sore, that when we went to church today, talking to my friends was embarrassing!! I DO NOT sound like myself AT ALL!! I forgot just how terrible it is when I'm sick, it kills me that i can't hold my little sister bcuz I'm sick, it is absolutely HORRIBLE!! (sorry to bore you with my complaining!!) My brother Caleb has a birthday coming up! i love birthday parties!! This year Mom put me in charge of all the planning, that should be fun!! He will be turning 7!! WOW!! Time flies!!

uuuhhh...thats all for now!

*OUT*

5 comments:

Hi, My name is Angela :) said...

Hey Bri, your complaining doesn't bore me, haha
Did you enjoy the fair???
Hope you have fun planning your brother's party.
TTYL

Hi, My name is Angela :) said...

Hey, yeah! i loved the movie, you SHOULD go see it sometime.
I loved it 2. ttyl
OH, did u still want 2 get together sometime?

Hi, My name is Angela :) said...

Hey, sorry! I forgot 2 ask you the other day if you were feeling better, i felt so bad.
Anyways, hope u r!
Angelee

Hi, My name is Angela :) said...

hey, yeah my mom has e-mail
it's mcpad66@yahoo.com
I'll let her know that your mom will be e-mailing her, so she won't delete it. ttyl
Angelee

Hi, My name is Angela :) said...

no, we didn't, just swamps and rocks. It was really pretty though.
ttyl