Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Club 3:16



Last night we had "Club 3:16" that is what they call it at the Salvation Army Good News Club.

We always have a good time, this past time, I had the opportunity to meet a teenage boy who was deaf, his name is David, (or DJ) I know Sign Language, so we signed to each other, and I had the opportunity to lead him to Christ, it is good practice for me, because I want to be a teacher at the "Jamaica Christian School For The Deaf "
I would encourage anyone to learn sign language...ya never know when you might need it!


*OUT*

Colossians 3:23-24
work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord and not for people.

1 comment:

melanie said...

that is so exciting Brianna!! how awesome for you to be able to use your signing to lead him to Christ.

i cant wait to see you this weekend! :) I love you!!