Saturday, August 16, 2008

*CYIA reunion*






MAN this went by WAY TOO FAST!!!! The day i have been waiting for, for such a long time has finally come!!...and gone away way to fast!! Today was the CYIA reunion! We had so much fun, playing badminton, basket ball, Soccer swimming, and having a GREAT time of sharing and testimony time and telling stories of the Summer! i realized just how much I really miss my friends from CYIA!! i miss playing sports with them, hanging out, and just making memories with them!! they are all such good friends, and i am blessed TREMENDOUSLY to have them, God has used them all in some special way this Summer, I was so nervous about moving, and leaving all my old Friends from our home church, and youth group, But knowing these guys has REALLY helped everything to go just a little bit smoother, and i realized just how much God really cares about me! Sometimes i just wonder, "How in the world can God really love me so much??!! and Why in the world does He choose to use Me??"


1 Timothy 4:12
Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity

1 comment:

Hi, My name is Angela :) said...

Hi Bri, I'm glad u had fun. I like all of your pictures.
How have u been? talk to you later
Angela