Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A WHOLE NEW ADVENTURE!!

I just recently commited my life to missions, and just a few minutes ago realized...WOW, i feel so different when i know i am right where God wants me, doing exactly what He wants me to do! And just following HIS plan for my life! life is an...ADVENTURE with God! I was listening to a song called "Inside Out" (by pureNRG) and the words really spoke to me, before i was kind of wondering..."what have i gotten myself into, i just gave up the opportunitly to live a normal life!!...NOW WHAT!" but as i was listening, i realized, this is what God wants for me, and it is going to be so much nicer than anything i could ever do on my own with my life!!



And i would encourage any other christian teens to just, keep following Gods will and let Him be who He is, and be ready to be used by Him!!






Isaiah 6:8

Then I heard the Lord asking, “Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?” I said, “Here I am. Send me.”


No comments: